Sunday, July 15, 2012

A theater in the desert

The surrounding landscape is so wonderful, vast and empty! That morning the sky had the nicest clouds I ever saw, right there, just for me! I was at the Spencer Theater.
An architectural gem, by Antoine Predock, who lives and works in Albuquerque, when he is not somewhere around the world creating one of his masterpieces. It is rather stunning to find such a thing in New Mexico where history and traditions are the greatest influence in whatever one does.

Mr. "don't ever let your passion die" has proven that contemporary architecture also works in The Land of Enchantment, guys!

Dale Chihuly is also there. Unbelievable, eh?!



I can't describe my excitement and emotions. I will share some pictures taken on that morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment