Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why clouds count

The sky with clouds comes alive. We all love the immense cloudless blue sky. It is indeed amazing. However, clouds are like the adornment of something already beautiful.



Mind you, I'm not a photographer but I love capturing images that speak to me. When I come home and review the pictures taken that day I often find that clouds have taken the center stage.

Although I feel sort of shy about showing you my cloud pictures, I'm going to post some taken over the years on my travels around the Southwest. Sometimes I like to have some fun too, like in this case.
Tourists taking pictures in Monument Valley
And here...some of MY clouds!

A wow sky!

Santa Fe, springtime
Somewhere in Northern New Mexico

Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe Plaza
Leaving Chaco Canyon, from our bus

Stormy weather at Monument Valley


Lava, pinon trees, and clouds

Shooting clouds!

Galisteo, N.M., the cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment